Reduction of energy consumption and development of renewable sources are two of the most important challenges for the European Union to reduce greenhouse gases emissions, promote energy supply security, develop new technology and create new employment opportunities. The EU commitment involves transportation, public lighting, industry, facilities, equipment, distributed energy and building efficiency.
We are strongly committed to promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy and we have an extensive experience in energy systems design and management.
Our services include:
- Zero energy buildings design and consulting
- Building integrated renewable energy design
- Building energy retrofit
- Energy certification of buildings
- Building Energy audits and Building Energy performance simulations
- Energy management and Energy Planning
- Distributed energy generation
- Renewable energy facilities design
- Carbon management
- Sustainable energy action plans
- Energy management systems ISO50001 consulting